Miscellany about 400 (the first two courtesy of Wikipedia's page on the subject):
- "The Sun is approximately 400 times the size of the Moon but also is approximately 400 times further away, creating the temporary illusion in which the Sun and Moon in Earth's sky appear as if of similar size". Which is cool, because it means solar eclipses "work" the way they do.
- 400 is a self number, apparently.
- "The 400 Blows" is a pretty good movie that I recommend (7/10 from me on IMDB).
- Brian Lara scored 400* against England in Antigua in 2004. The highest individual score in Test Cricket.
- I should not be in any list alongside François Truffaut and Brian Lara, but this is the 400th article I've published on this blog.