It's bloody difficult to get out of Adobe exactly who is on the ColdFusion Team, and in what capacity. Very few of them are particularly forthcoming about their roles (or indeed, communications in any real way).
I've done some detective work (read: googling), and these are all the people I can find that have done something to do with ColdFusion over the last year or so, and are currently in Adobe's employ.
This information is in the public domain, so I don't think it's inappropriate to share it?
- Akhila K Srinivas - Software Engineer
- Anit Kumar Panda - Manager Technical Support at Adobe
- Awdhesh Kumar - Senior Developer
- Chinoy Gupta - COMputer Scientist
- Dattanand M Bhat - bugbase
- Deepraj Jha - bugbase
- Elishia Dvorak - Solution Consultant at Adobe
- Hari Krishna Kallae - Lead Software Engineer at Adobe
- Himavanth Rachamsetty - Software Engineer at Adobe Systems
- Immanuel Noel - Lead Software Engineer at Adobe
- Jacob Jayakar Royal - (dunno Jacob's title, but he looks after the ColdFusion docs site)
- Kailash Bihani - bugbase
- Kishore Balakrishnan - Senior Product Marketing Manager at Adobe
- Krishna Reddy - bugbase
- Mayur Jain - Computer Scientist at Adobe
- Milan Chandra - bugbase
- Nikhil Siddhartha - Member of Technical Staff
- Nimit Sharma - bugbase
- Paul Nibin K J - Computer Scientist
- Piyush Kumar Nayak - bugbase
- Poonam Jain - Software Engineer
- Priyatharsini K - bugbase
- Rahul Upadhyay - Product Consultant at Adobe
- Rakshith Naresh - Product Manager at Adobe Systems
- Rupesh Kumar - Engineering Manager at Adobe Systems Inc
- S Preethi - bugbase
- Sandeep Paliwal - ColdFusion Engineering
- Sandip Halder - Adobe ColdFusion product Consultant
- Saurav Ghosh - Community Lead
- Shambhuling Nashi - Quality Engineering Manager
- Suchika Singh - Software Engineer
- Suresh Jayaraman - Senior Engineering Manager
- Tridib Roy Chowdhury - G.M. & Sr. Director Of Products at Adobe
- Uday Ogra - Computer Scientist
- Vamseekrishna Nanneboina - Quality Engineering Manager for ColdFusion, Adobe
- Kapil Arora - Sr. Computer Scientist (Kapil runs the bugbase, but is not directly on the ColdFusion Team)
That's a whole bunch of people! Where I have listed job titles, that was from either their own LinkedIn page, or a bio page on the Adobe website. Where I've just listed "bugbase", that's the only place I could find their name. It's quite interesting how a lot of them don't actually mention "ColdFusion" on their LinkedIn profiles. For example even Rakshith doesn't mention it in his initial bio summary! I dunno what to make of that.
There have been a coupla departures from the ColdFusion Team in the last year: I have not listed those people.
Anyway... these seem to be the people that bring ColdFusion to you. Cheers all.