I haven't done a survey for a while. This one is a quicky about bug tracking software: "Bug tracking software expectations". It's only got a few questions:
- What bug tracking software do you use?
- When reading comments that have been added to an issue, in which order would you expect them to be listed?
- When voting for an issue would you prefer (out of the listed options)
- How important to you is it to be able to (perform a list of common bug-tracking tasks)
- If you are a user of the Adobe ColdFusion bug tracker, what are your thoughts on it?
The last question kinda gives away my motivation for asking these questions: I'm hoping to lean on Adobe to get some stuff in their bug tracker to be changed.
Help me build a case, if you like. That URL again (in case you've lost it amongst the preceding dozen lines of text ;-) is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LJDXRNB.