Gavin was asking about docs for older versions of ColdFusion today. In my searchings, I've located the docs for a number of older versions of ColdFusion. I'm gonna list 'em here so they're easier to find.
Cold Fusion 2.0 online documentation, courtesy of GES technologies(update 2015-05-07: link is now dead) Cold Fusion 3 online documentation, courtesy of House of Fusion(update 2016-06-30: link is now dead) ColdFusion 4.5 online documentation, also courtesy of House of Fusion(update 2016-06-30: link is now dead)
- ColdFusion 4.5.2 offline downloadable documentation, courtesy of Adobe (these are zip files)
- ColdFusion 5.0 offline downloadable documentation (Adobe, zip files)
- CFMX 6.1 offline downloadable documentation (Adobe, zip files)
- CFMX 7 offline downloadable documentation (Adobe, zips)
- ColdFusion 8 online documentation (Adobe livedocs)
- ColdFusion 9 online documentation (help.adobe.com)
ColdFusion 10 online documentation (the current rendition of Adobe online docs: learn.adobe.com. I wish they'd just stick with the same bloody domain name / online docs structure!!).That site is now dead. But the docs are here: ColdFusion Documentation Archive.
- ColdFusion 11: same page as above, but that's a direct link.